Ingredients (3 servings) :
3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 cup soft cheese, grated (I used mozzarella)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons garlic & herb powder
1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 egg, beaten
1 cup flour, seasoned
1 cup breadcrumbs
3 teaspoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF / 200ºC.
2. Make a slit along one side of each of the chicken breasts, to form a pocket, making sure you don't cut all the way through.
3. Mix together the cheese, parsley, garlic, and garlic & herb powder and divide between the chicken pockets. Close the chicken pockets and secure with a cocktail stick.
4. Dip each chicken piece in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
5. Drizzle over the oil and place on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the filling is beginning to ooze out.
Serve with potatoes, vegetables or salad. Om nom nom!