This is a simple yet delicious way to make beef stroganoff, ready to serve in 30 minutes.
Ingredients (4 servings) :
1 lb steak beef, cut thin into small strips (or ground beef)
1 (8 oz) package mushrooms, sliced
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1 cup sour cream
1 cup beef broth
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 (12 oz) package egg noodles
1. Cook and drain egg noodles. (Cook according to package instructions.)
2. In a large skillet, heat butter and cook mushrooms and onions over medium heat until soft. Remove from skillet.
3. Cook beef in same skillet until all sides are brown.
4. Mix in flour and add broth. Reduce heat.
5. When the sauce has thickened, stir in mushroom and onion mixture.
6. Add sour cream and stir well. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve sauce over egg noodles. Garnish with parsley flakes.
A little tip from Ducky: