Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Restaurant Review: Saladang Song


(Image from www.PasadenaViews.com)             


My first restaurant review! Well, this is more like an "I ate there" kind of post.
Anyhow, a couple days ago my friends and I went to a Thai restaurant called Saladang Song near Old Town Pasadena. (Saladang Song, not Saladang. They are right next to each other. Saladang Song is Saladang's more expensive counter part.)

What we ordered:

Fried calamari


We couldn't find it on the menu so we asked the waitress...
It was okay, but not great. Not something I would order again.


Pad Thai

























I thought it was alright. I don't really have much to say because this isn't what I usually order at a Thai restaurant anyway. (And maybe also because I don't know so much about Thai food.) It wasn't that good enough to make me suddenly fall in love with Pad Thai, but it was pretty good. Nothing special, though.


Pad See Ew

























This is usually what I order when I go to a Thai restaurant. It was my favorite. Again, it was good but not like "oh wow this is so great."



The atmosphere was very nice for its price but the food was just okay. Not bad, but nothing special in my humble opinion. Very reasonable prices. I think I'd come back, but not just for the food, though.

I give this place 3.5 out of 5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment