Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quick & Easy Bread Pizza
























This is a great way to use leftover bread.
I usually make them when I'm running out of time, and my family loves it!

Basically,
These 3 ingredients are ALL YOU NEED:

Bread (just about any kind, as long as it's not too soft)
Grated cheese (preferably mozzarella, but I used cheddar & jack mix and it also works great!)
Tomato sauce (I used Prego® Traditional Pasta Sauce)





It's super easy to make and the pictures are pretty self-explanatory, but just in case...


Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 400°F. (I used an electric mini oven. Perfect for baking a small amount.)
2.
Spread tomato sauce on each slice of bread.
Don't put too much because the bread will get soggy, especially if it's soft.
3. Add grated cheese.
(Optional: you can also add any topping of your choice. I like to add sliced mushrooms.)
4. Pop them in the oven for 5-10 minutes.


That's it! Om nom nom.




























2 comments:

  1. Simple yet delicious. I love it! Your pictures look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It only takes like 20 minutes to make :)

    ReplyDelete