Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Scream Ice Cream! Extreme Moose Tracks

























One of our guests brought 2 tubs of ice cream.
The other one is butter pecan flavored and I still haven't opened it.





































When I read "moose tracks" somehow I thought of moose droppings. Hmm. Well, there are little chunks that sort of resemble moose droppings, but don't you worry, they're actually little tiny fudge-filled cups and fudge. There are lots of them. It's really, I mean, extremely chocolatey. Om nom nom!



8 comments:

  1. Me too, I love everything chocolatey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! And this ice cream looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite ice creams! I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter - oh yum! Your blog looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jess, I feel exactly the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our family LOVES Moose Tracks! We can get it at our local Stater Bros. grocers. Nom Nom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for dropping by, Christine! Sometimes I make chocolate milkshake with them. Just add milk and blend them together in a blender :)

    ReplyDelete